Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,
I'm staying in Thonglor and the amount of bmw, mercedes, porsche, audi here is quite insane knowing that the price list is at least 2.5x of what americans pay. I looked at the average salary in finance in Bangkok it's 2x less than what americans earn.

And anyone who drove in Bangkok city center knows how unpractical a car is. (EDIT : It's practical, but most of the nice car I see are stuck in the traffic for hours before they even get out of the apartment. I can't believe you'll use your car to go to work when using a motorbike or bts will takes 4x less time)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everybody,
I'm staying in Thonglor and the amount of bmw, mercedes, porsche, audi here is quite insane knowing that the price list is at least 2.5x of what americans pay. I looked at the average salary in finance in Bangkok it's 2x less than what americans earn.

And anyone who drove in Chiangmai Online- Online Chiangmai Bangkok city center knows how unpractical a car is. (EDIT : It's practical, but most of the nice car I see are stuck in the traffic for hours before they even get out of the apartment. I can't believe you'll use your car to go to work when using a motorbike or bts will takes 4x less time)

Thank you my issue has been solved,..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts