Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, I am excited for it because I was looking for a car in the midsize compact segment and it looks like it is being delivered. I really want to test drive it to see how it handles, Although, I am not too thrilled by the IVT and the rest of the performance specs. Curious if the future N-Line will change my mind.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Personally, I am excited for it because I was looking for a car in the midsize compact segment and it looks like it is being delivered. I really want to test drive it to see how it handles, Although, I am not too thrilled by the IVT and the rest of the performance specs. Curious if the future N-Line will change my mind.color copies by 55 printing

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Elantra Luxury Sedan
11 Posts
The 2021 Elantra is a sharp looking car.exterior wise and dash, etc.
However, its mechanical system is the same as the 2020 which is excellent.
That's why I just bought a 2020 Elantra.
if you want the latest style go for it.
The IVT is superb.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In typical Hyundai fashion, their cars are generally good for a few years then major engine problems occur. They often extend the warranty, if you are persistent, which should not need to be. I personally do not find a great value with any of the Hyundai vehicles. My 2013 only has 50,000 miles on it but I have had problems that none of my other vehicles ever had. Good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
In typical Hyundai fashion, their cars are generally good for a few years then major engine problems occur. They often extend the warranty, if you are persistent, which should not need to be. I personally do not find a great value with any of the Hyundai vehicles. My 2013 only has 50,000 miles on it but I have had problems that none of my other vehicles ever had. Good luck.
I have a neighbour and his wife who are on their 5th and 6th Hyundai in a row and and 2 other neighbours who are very satisfied with their vehicles and also recommend Hyundai. Perhaps the quality of the service providers is a factor. They have their cars serviced by their dealer. I should also mention over the past 2-3 years there has been many technical and manufacturing improvements in the whole auto industry. It's a very competitive marketplace and Hyundai has been steadily improving their product which is reflective of their increasing share of the market.
I should mention I ignore intemperate comments.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a neighbour and his wife who are on their 5th and 6th Hyundai in a row and and 2 other neighbours who are very satisfied with their vehicles and also recommend Hyundai. Perhaps the quality of the service providers is a factor. They have their cars serviced by their dealer. I should also mention over the past 2-3 years there has been many technical and manufacturing improvements in the whole auto industry. It's a very competitive marketplace and Hyundai has been steadily improving their product which is reflective of their increasing share of the market.
Fifth or sixth in a row? No wonder they like them, how many miles are in them when they ditch them? If not 100,000 miles, then their opinion doesn’t mean too much.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The 2019-20 Elantras compared to previous years are far better engineered, especially the new 2020 with IVT. I think the 2021 will even be better this coming year and top the compact sedan market with its stunning exterior design.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts