Elantra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, I am excited for it because I was looking for a car in the midsize compact segment and it looks like it is being delivered. I really want to test drive it to see how it handles, Although, I am not too thrilled by the IVT and the rest of the performance specs. Curious if the future N-Line will change my mind.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Personally, I am excited for it because I was looking for a car in the midsize compact segment and it looks like it is being delivered. I really want to test drive it to see how it handles, Although, I am not too thrilled by the IVT and the rest of the performance specs. Curious if the future N-Line will change my mind.color copies by 55 printing

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Elantra Luxury Sedan
16 Posts
The 2021 Elantra is a sharp looking car.exterior wise and dash, etc.
However, its mechanical system is the same as the 2020 which is excellent.
That's why I just bought a 2020 Elantra.
if you want the latest style go for it.
The IVT is superb.

·
Registered
15 Posts
In typical Hyundai fashion, their cars are generally good for a few years then major engine problems occur. They often extend the warranty, if you are persistent, which should not need to be. I personally do not find a great value with any of the Hyundai vehicles. My 2013 only has 50,000 miles on it but I have had problems that none of my other vehicles ever had. Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
In typical Hyundai fashion, their cars are generally good for a few years then major engine problems occur. They often extend the warranty, if you are persistent, which should not need to be. I personally do not find a great value with any of the Hyundai vehicles. My 2013 only has 50,000 miles on it but I have had problems that none of my other vehicles ever had. Good luck.
I have a neighbour and his wife who are on their 5th and 6th Hyundai in a row and and 2 other neighbours who are very satisfied with their vehicles and also recommend Hyundai. Perhaps the quality of the service providers is a factor. They have their cars serviced by their dealer. I should also mention over the past 2-3 years there has been many technical and manufacturing improvements in the whole auto industry. It's a very competitive marketplace and Hyundai has been steadily improving their product which is reflective of their increasing share of the market.
I should mention I ignore intemperate comments.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a neighbour and his wife who are on their 5th and 6th Hyundai in a row and and 2 other neighbours who are very satisfied with their vehicles and also recommend Hyundai. Perhaps the quality of the service providers is a factor. They have their cars serviced by their dealer. I should also mention over the past 2-3 years there has been many technical and manufacturing improvements in the whole auto industry. It's a very competitive marketplace and Hyundai has been steadily improving their product which is reflective of their increasing share of the market.
Fifth or sixth in a row? No wonder they like them, how many miles are in them when they ditch them? If not 100,000 miles, then their opinion doesn’t mean too much.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The 2019-20 Elantras compared to previous years are far better engineered, especially the new 2020 with IVT. I think the 2021 will even be better this coming year and top the compact sedan market with its stunning exterior design.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does 2016 with 127,000 miles count? Gas, Oil changes, and tires. That's it. Normal maintenance like spark plugs at 100,000 air filter and the occasional bottle of gas aditive.
Fifth or sixth in a row? No wonder they like them, how many miles are in them when they ditch them? If not 100,000 miles, then their opinion doesn’t mean too much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry I'm late to the party!
Picked up an N-Line w/ the DCT, car is so fun to drive. MPG is over 35; has lotsa good safety features; interior is really nice; sound system rocks; 18" 40 series wheels & tires with that aggressive body style turns a few heads. Wish it had dual exhaust, but l can change that. Waiting for aftermarket to make performance BOV and ECU, more HP is always nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts