Elantra Forum banner

Want Opinions...

26K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  RjForte 
#1 ·
So I'm trying to pick a rim for the summer (wallet allowing) and want some input. So far it looks like Enkei Lusso rims (unless I can find something cheaper with a similar look). I'm going 18", hung up on hyper silver, black or gunmetal grey. Also the EKM3's are nice too...

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks E-Fan... I am working on a tight budget, but I also work at a tire shop, so I get stuff at jobber cost. What I don't like in rims is; fake/real hex bolts along the perimiter, busy designs, plastic bolt/hub caps, dual bolt pattern (will reconsider if the design is perfect for me) and yeah... I would like something between 45 and 50mm offset, I want the edge of the rim right flush with the body and that extra clearance behind would be nice to fit a wider tire.

#8 ·
Enkei has a bunch of different rims. If you are a fan of the high spoke design there are many options. What about these? A little bit less flashy.

The reason the lussos won't look as good as the photo is because of offset on the elantra isn't aggressive enough to actually have a dish (which is what makes the lusso design attractive in the first place)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.