Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So....just exactly where/how does VinAudit GET the information that goes into it's reports ????

Or is this just a spam scam ??

"VinAudit.com provides instant history reports for used vehicles. In partnership with the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System"

·
Registered
30 Posts
"VinAudit.com provides instant history reports for used vehicles. In partnership with the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System"
Never heard of either place mentioned. Have however found AutoCheck to be much more up-to-date and accurate than the one we always see commercials for. How did I come to that conclusion? It's what we used at the dealer network I retired from. If we were selling we showed em the carfax..cause people think it's good. If we were buying we used AutoCheck by Experion cause it gave much more reliable information.

·
Registered
363 Posts
getting instant reports are cool but when buying a car you shouldn't rush it, that's how you end up with a lemon, usually i go to the local licensing office that gives me a full report on the vehicle im buying. never used these 3rd party services.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts