Elantra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there some special trick to get my contacts from my iPhone4 to download to the address book in the car? I have the "sync contacts" chosen and have followed the instructions in the manual. It says to hit the voice button and say the command "phonebook" but the system does not recognize that command.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The command you would need to say is "contacts". To sync the contacts you have to make sure the phone has blue tooth is turned on then use the menu button on then sync the phone to the radio. The option should come up through the phone. you may have to go into your bluetooth settings and say find devices then select your car and enter the code 0000 when it asks for the pasword. after you are synced, on the radio, go into the settings for the phone and tell it to sync the contacts. It will show on the screan that it is downloading the info. . After that you should just be able to push the voice button then say "call" and the name of the contact and it will go through. if you have more than one contact with the same name or more than 1 number for a contact it will ask you which one you want to call. hope that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts