Elantra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Robert been a fourm member since 2013. Well I have a 2014 elan GT. I live in Vegas well my back roof spoiler has warped from the sun. When you open the hatch it binds and pops on my glass roof. Also my clear head light lens are cracked real bad. At first when I took it to planet Hyundai I found the dealer ship has been sold. And under a new name. I don't know if the whole chain or this store. It's a California company that bought them. They now have a sign on every Hyundai that there's an west coast markup of $2,500 on each model over list price. This is nuts well back to my problem. At first they saw the roof took photos and said they will order the parts. A month Go's by no call. I go there and I'm told by the service writer that Hyundai has a problem with all cars with a rear spoiler and there warping from the sun. There's no fix and until there is its on hold. I then VIEDO taped my chat the wife did it and I showed him my roof how it binds and pops. At first my told just push down on the spoiler. I told him no and if my roof breaks you will replace that for free also . Then I showed him my lights cracking in the sun. The clear lens look like spider webs. I only have 13,457 miles on my car. He took more photos and kinda said ya ya we'll order them. I went in side told the general manager and he said he will contact Hyundai. TODAY I GET A CALL FROM BRIAN THE SERVICE MANAGER.Hyundai has agreed to fix my car the parts came in including the light lens. Spoiler was painted and next Tuesday 7 am they will be installed. If you have this kind of sun damage Hyundai admitted its a defect and fixed my car. I will try to post the defective parts. If you live in Las Vegas go to Las Vegas Hyundai old planet Hyundai see Brian the service mangner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts