Elantra Forum banner

Space Black Hyundai Elantra GT Five-Door Picture Thread

22K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  ai1370 
#1 ·
Post pictures of your Space Black Hyundai Elantra GT Five-Door here:

#4 ·
Oh I know black cars are a pain!! Its not as clean as I would like it to be right now, but there's always some sort of precipitation in my area and the roads are covered with salt :( So I just give it a rinse down at the coin wash to keep the salt from sitting on the paint. I just got the windows tinted too, 18% all around, I'll take a nice picture when I clean her up again, maybe friday... as for my past cars; 1987, 1988 Pontiac Grand AM's, 1989 Olds Ninety-Eight Touring Sedan, 1988 Trans AM GTA, 1996, 1998 Sunfire GT's and others that aren't that special...

Should show that I take care of my black cars ;)

Attachments

#7 ·
The all black front looks really nice. Did you consider making the back badges black as well, or just taking off the badges all together?

Can't believe you eliminated the muffler. You are one of those annoying people who drive by loudly and everyone has to stop their conversation while you go by. Just glad I'm not in your neighborhood. poor La Crescenta, CA.

#11 · (Edited)
thanks! all 4 wheels and the front grill and the little chrome slits in front of the fog lights took about 4 hours altogether, the burnt exhaust tip was $20 at my local autozone. i found my mpg improve since i am more gentle with the gas pedal around town (especially around police- i often throw it in neutral) and she's definitely become a head turner. very very few GT's in my city; mostly high end German cars and us people 20 and younger, it's almost always an e92, evo 10, g37, or gti. the badges for now will stay chrome, maybe matte red on the "GT" part. updated pic with the now black chrome foglight slits posted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.