Elantra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In recent years, the development of solid wood furniture industry has shown good momentum, which people pay more and more attention to taste life inseparable. But some consumers of solid wood furniture, just stay on the surface, not understand what is the real wood furniture to pay for the purchase, wholesale outdoor welded aluminum eames hotel chairis likely to suffer.
Ms. Lee in visiting the home store, encountered several materials of solid wood furniture, such as pine, fir, black walnut, ash, etc., each shopping guide will put their own products, hype, she is difficult to determine. Later, she inquired about the Internet to know the pine sub-pine and Pinus sylvestris two, Masson Pine is not decay, dry when the crack serious; Pinus sylvestris clear texture, wood is also good, but the wood species with natural scent , Ms. Lee not used to, can only give up. Fir furniture is cheaper, buy a full set of furniture can save a lot of money,tanning chair with face hole but the scar too much wood fiber loose, easily lead to a variety of quality problems. Although the black walnut more expensive, but the structure of fine, strong density, coupled with the appearance is also generous, the use of 20-30 years is not a problem. Some shopping guide to the introduction of solid wood materials to consumers when the hype, perhaps Purchasing Guide is a novice, by virtue of their understanding of the definition of random, perhaps ignorant of conscience to make money, lip service to consumers, Beijing Zhang met That's the case.
Mr. Zhang said he saw solid wood furniture in the store, a furniture label is written on the "substrate American black walnut, Fucai rubber wood." Purchasing Guide on the label's explanation is: "use of the substrate of more than 30% can be called pure solid wood furniture, this is pure solid wood furniture." Mr. Zhang retorted the spot: "You show that is Bluff! "" General conditions of wood furniture, "the standard will be divided into three categories of solid wood furniture: solid wood furniture, solid wood furniture and solid wood veneer furniture. Among them,green rack foldable drying rack the "pure solid wood furniture," the definition is: only all the components are made of solid wood furniture can be called pure solid wood furniture. So, not to mention 30% of the use of solid wood substrate, even if a solid wood furniture components to 60%, 80%, can only be called integrated wood furniture, wood furniture and real pure compared to the value of environmental protection Sex and so on should be a big difference. Buy solid wood furniture, material is very important to see whether it is not "pure solid wood" and then start it will not suffer. Red Star Macalline Beijing East Fourth Ring Mall hundred solid wood furniture store sales staff given the proposal is: "Since the decision to buy solid wood furniture, can not be petty, the so-called value for money is to carefully consider. In the management of solid wood furniture are imported US black walnut, 100% pure wood, and in the purchase and sale contract expressly marked.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Personally, I have never paid much attention to the wood from which furniture items are made when I buy them. For me, it was enough for the furniture to be comfortable and aesthetically pleasing, but my husband is absolutely interested in everything that can be related to wood, sometimes he himself makes something out of wood, such as souvenirs or picture frames. I am generally against people cutting down forests to make furniture, but when my husband proposed to me to buy a new one made of oak or maple wood, I agreed. I thought that it will last a long time, and we will not have to change it soon. After many searches, we found the perfect store Traditional Living Room Sets - Living Room Furniture | NY Furniture Outlets, which offered us high-quality furniture at a very good price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts