Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good info exchange for all so here it goes.
I just bought a 2019 Elantra, great condition and it still has warranty but wanted to give the engine fluids the best synthetic out there since the previous owner did not even take it to get serviced at all (uhhhggggghhhh).

so I put in this stuff
2019 Hyundai ELANTRA recommended synthetic oil and filter
it's a 2.0 and hopefully the engine will be well protected. I did not want to go to the dealership as it is pricey and a long wait.

Also, I installed this bumper lip
Torxe™ - Black Front Bumper Lip
my family thinks I am nuts.

your turn!

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
good info exchange for all so here it goes.
I just bought a 2019 Elantra, great condition and it still has warranty but wanted to give the engine fluids the best synthetic out there since the previous owner did not even take it to get serviced at all (uhhhggggghhhh).

so I put in this stuff
2019 Hyundai ELANTRA recommended synthetic oil and filter
it's a 2.0 and hopefully the engine will be well protected. I did not want to go to the dealership as it is pricey and a long wait.

Also, I installed this bumper lip
Torxe™ - Black Front Bumper Lip
my family thinks I am nuts.

your turn!
Which oil filter did you use?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have put cold air intake, a performance chip, and a throttle commander in..,at times I can pull 352 hp...did have a super charger in it but kept snapping the mounting bolts then snapped the mounting ears on the super charger off....so much for that super charger and honestly don't want to replace it either....it added way to much power for basically stock engine other than the minor mods listed....in the long run engine would detonate and transmission would tear apart..plus I still need to upgrade the exhaust

1 - 4 of 4 Posts