Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
No, you cannot. And your dealership should have been able to answer this for you.
No need for the sass...

You should be able to find a storage device that you can fasten to the back of the Elantra though. It could work for you depending on exactly what you are needing to transport.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No need for the sass...

You should be able to find a storage device that you can fasten to the back of the Elantra though. It could work for you depending on exactly what you are needing to transport.
Who's sassing? They asked a question, and I answered it. There's no sass in there. If you saw some then perhaps look into your own attitude issues, because I have none :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
What were you planning to put on top of that roof rack? maybe i can suggest something that would work better, possibly something hitch-mounted? Let me know.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think that this is possible to do. Sad that you won't be getting much light through the sunroof when you have the roofrack in place but that is about the only down side that I can see. You could also consider trailers to tow instead which would be an alternative way to transport things.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man, yeah you can get a Thule brand style one for certain, I own a 14' GT with Panoramic roof and was going to get one to use when I want to move my kayak to the water. I've also seen another Elantra GT with a panoramic roof around my area with a roof rack for a bike and kayak on it too.

Here is another one here for far cheaper than Thule's though, just don't try opening the sunroof with it, haha.

http://www.amazon.com/Rola-59740-Silver-Hyundai-Elantra/dp/B008ZDRSCC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts