Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redline is looking for a 2011-13 Elantra in the Dexter, Michigan area to install a free QuickLIFT hood prop system. Just need a few hours of your time. QuickLIFT is a gas strut system that replaces the clunky OEM hood prop. I've installed in in my 02 Altima and 06 Civic and I love it. Hood lifts up with little effort and no hood prop to get in the way. They will make it available for 2011-13 Elantra if they can find a volunteer. If interested, contact Redline at [email protected].

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much will the QuickLift cost?
The "volunteer" will get it free - just need to invest a few hours of your time. For the rest of us, price should vary from $69.95 for black e-coated gas springs w/zinc plated hardware, 84.95 for black e-coated gas springs w/black powder coated hardware & $119.95 for custom polished stainless steel gas springs w/black powder coated hardware. As shown in the photo I've bought the stainless steel version for my Altima as it rains a lot where I live. Redline cannot make a QuickLift for 2011-13 Elantras until they find a "volunteer."

Contact Redline for details.

·
Registered
363 Posts
great opportunity for anyone living in the Dexter area, hood struts are a must have, sure beats using the OEM hood prop. Only downside is when these give out, but you can usually tell when they are on their way out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts