Elantra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Elantra GL 4 door sedan, It has the Small Single Din sized Stereo deck in it with AM/FM/CD/Mp3/auxillary. Recently i discovered the Auxillary input inside the deck has worn out. It is a factory unit and i have tried several Aux-to aux end cables to rule out a bad cable. The problem i'm having is that if i don't hold it in one direction then the sound cuts out. Everything else works fine including the radio and cd player, speakers work fine to. I am looking to hit up an auto wrecker and just swap the entire unit out with another instead of an aftermarket replacement as this will be cheaper to do myself if i find the right parts, rather then buying aftermarket wiring/harness kits and a new deck. My question is witch factory units are going to be easily swap able with mine? Mine has that little storage tray directly underneath it, i've seen some that don't and the Radio just fills the whole thing, i rather like that one more and wonder if it would fit instead should i find one. My car is a Canadian model. I've priced out 65$ for an entire replacement. Or 200$ worth in aftermarket replacement. Much rather keep the original look.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts