Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! I found this forum when searching for info about my Elantra, and thought it'd be fun to share with others.

I have a 2011 GLS (bronze) that my parents bought new to replace my '98 Cirrus (which I loved and miss, so no bad remarks about her please!). I have to say, the Elantra was a pleasent surprise! After over two years and 45,000 miles, still going strong and still getting 30 city / 40 highway!

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome to the forum, glad to hear you're enjoy your elantra problem-free (i assume?) have you been able to test drive the 2013 elantra's? test driving one might tempt you to trade in your 2011 for a 2013 ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
new to the forum,, just got a 2013 elantra gls.. any body experiencing a bad air smell.?like wet towel..
if the dealership detailed your car before delivering it to you it's possible they didn't dry the floor mats properly and it's still damp causing them to give off that smell after some time.

You can try shampooing the floor mats and carpet yourself, vacuum them well and then add a car scent in your interior. OR just go to a professional detailer and pay them to do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
@rj forte. I will as soon as i figure how to do it since
I'm new to the forum. Thanx

@Fwdftw. They did detailed. I will try the vacuuming and I also
Ordered a new cabin filter, hopefully that would fix the problem. Thanx��

1 - 9 of 9 Posts