Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a 2018 SEL and love it. I feel a new set of wheels and tires would be the cherry on top.

My question is, what size (both rims and tires) are recommended. I’ve seen up to 20”, but I don’t want to worry about rubbing or suspension issues. I’m looking for something that looks good while closing the gap in the wheel well.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I’m open to any recommended websites.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra SE 2.0L 6MT
31 Posts
Recently purchased a 2018 SEL and love it. I feel a new set of wheels and tires would be the cherry on top.

My question is, what size (both rims and tires) are recommended. I’ve seen up to 20”, but I don’t want to worry about rubbing or suspension issues. I’m looking for something that looks good while closing the gap in the wheel well.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I’m open to any recommended websites.

Thanks in advance!
I have a 2018 Elantra SE. It came stock with 195/60r15 and I upgraded to 225/45r17. Just make sure your hub rings are the right size. I didn’t verify with my rear wheels and had to replace the studs twice before realizing what the issue was

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2018 Elantra SE. It came stock with 195/60r15 and I upgraded to 225/45r17. Just make sure your hub rings are the right size. I didn’t verify with my rear wheels and had to replace the studs twice before realizing what the issue was
Do you have any pics by chance? just curious to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra SE 2.0L 6MT
31 Posts
it’s cuz of the space filled by the wheels. I still wanna drop it like another inch but good suspension mods are hard to find for my model

1 - 7 of 7 Posts