Elantra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Well i am moving to New yourk from Ca and the problem is that my gps doesnt work properly and i want to change my gps system as quick as possible and it would be a great help if you suggest me some good dvd and gps mixed device which will help me a lot
i need a good gps so that i can traver in ny without any problem..
and here is a product which my friend is telling me to buy buy i think its too expensive.

Hyundai Accent

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey guys,
Hey guy......
Starting another new thread won't change the fact that
mounting a DVD player where the driver can watch it is ILLEGAL......and dangerous.

AND also note that the unit you are looking at is NOT a GPS until you add additional software to it yourself.
Overall a BAD idea.
You can get a decent Garmin for about $125 and it is portable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm i need to sell my dvd and gps then if i need to get that one and found my one and if can also show you the link its kinna in a good shape but i need a good gps ryt now and lemme share you the link that i am using.

[/FONT[URL="http://www.autocardvdgps.com/elantra-dvd-gps/1558-car-dvd-3g-gps-for-hyundai-elantra-sonata-santa-fe-tucson-terracan-matrix-tucson-3g-wifi-internet-dual-core-a8.html"]http://www.autocardvdgps.com/elantra-dvd-gps/1558-car-dvd-3g-gps-for-hyundai-elantra-sonata-santa-fe-tucson-terracan-matrix-tucson-3g-wifi-internet-dual-core-a8.html]Hyundai Accent DVD and GPS[/URL]

do you have any idea that for how much can i sell this??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guy......
Starting another new thread won't change the fact that
mounting a DVD player where the driver can watch it is ILLEGAL......and dangerous.
Actually, at least where I live, it is not at all illegal to mount a DVD or other video player where the driver can view it. However, it is recommended that it be installed so that the video will not function unless the vehicle is in park.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Actually, at least where I live, it is not at all illegal to mount a DVD or other video player where the driver can view it.

However, it is recommended that it be installed so that the video will not function unless the vehicle is in park.
Where is that exactly ?

And who makes that "recommendation" ??
Seems that a DVD player that only functions when the vehicle is
in Park would be pretty useless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts