Elantra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I wish everyone a happy New Year! All the best! This year is the most critical year of wood flooring, whether international anti-dumping, the United States 337 litigation, as well as national taxes and other related industrial policy reform, which will be our floor industry have far-reaching and significant impact.I think we strengthen the wood flooring is in full compliance with China's comprehensive utilization of wood products industry policy of the forest products industry mainstream products, but also in line with our country to build a conservation-oriented society environment-friendly products, I think the laminate flooring in the new countryside Construction play an important role, so we choose the two associations at this critical moment to publish "China's laminate flooring quality white paper" is the right time to strengthen the development of the wood flooring industry has special significance."Strengthen the quality of China's white wood flooring" from the strengthening of wood flooring products raw materials pen, through the production process, purchase, pavement and other links for the vast number of consumers understand the laminate flooring production, consumption, market cultivation and other scenarios provide a forward-looking Of the scientific guidance, but also a comprehensive record of China's laminate flooring quality status and trends for the industry to provide guidance to the literature.Related links:chicago rooftop decking constructionhow to build shade for a deckingconstruct a plastic decking

1 - 1 of 1 Posts