Elantra Forum banner

Kickstarter Project

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  BoyDrone 
#1 ·
Alright Ladies & Gentlemen!

We’re off to the horses. The kickstarter project has finally launched.

Please see this link for the details: Kickstarter Project Link

I apologize for the delay, but it has been a busy couple of months trying to get this up between all the things life typically throws at us. I would love it if you could spread the word as well to anybody you know who has the elantra, or a variant of it, that doesn't use the forums! Or even people who just want to support the project because they like it!

I would appreciate any help along the way. As I’ve mentioned before, I can’t post anything about the Sick Kids foundation and any donations on the kickstarter project page, but I do plan on continuing this endeavour as a not for profit deal. Any and all of the proceeds above and beyond the goal will definitely be going towards a lump sum donation to Sick Kids, so if you decide to tell someone about the project, at least they know if they donate $1 to the project, it’s not going to waste.

I appreciate all of your support through this and thank you in advance.
We’ll find out soon enough how this goes!

- BoyDrone

See less See more
#3 ·
Your "link" came out as just plain text.

But more importantly, who are you and WHAT is it that you are promoting ??

I don't usually click on links from people and places that I don't already know.......and encourage others not to do that either.
I agree. Please add a description of your kickstarter and fix your link. I was very close to reporting these as spam considering it's posted 3 times in only a few minutes, but he also has a thread for his 2013 elantra. still thinking this is spam though.

#5 ·
Sorry for the inconvenience

Hi guys!
sorry for the link issues.. .I'lll try reposting, but the forum may not allow the link since I'm a new member, regardless, if you go to kickstarter and search hyundai, mine will be the only project that comes up.

in response to the promotion, I do admit, this is a promotion post. But thats what kickstarter is all about, promotions. But quite honestly, I'm not about to post and bail. I'm all about forums. If you go to the "Other" forums, not sure if this message would be deleted if i post the name of it, you can easily see that I'm an active forum user. I only recently found this forum, and I do plan on subscribing to my daily use to it. sucks that autoguide doesnt have it listed yet, but hopefully it will...

in either case. visit the kickstarter, and take a look around at least. If you like what you see, pledge, if not, tell someone about it! :D

I am excited about the prospects of having a dedicated Elantra forum. One suggestion I would make is having a general forum discussion section that is for all elantras, not specific to body style, like this one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/514733348/hyundai-elantra-phone-holder

Also, I plan on building up my album Galary here as well if thats ok.
Just a quick summary of what I've done to my car:
Black vinyl roof
blacked out grill area
white rear emblem
white front emblem with black wings
LED fog light covers in the front
KN SRI DIY ;)
husky floor mats
and just recently purchased MSR 045 in black but will be painting bronze

Hopefully this year I can drop the car too, but time will tell. :D

#6 ·
in either case. visit the kickstarter, and take a look around at least. If you like what you see, pledge, if not, tell someone about it! :D

I am excited about the prospects of having a dedicated Elantra forum.
Well you aren't doing much better this time.

You have typed a rather large message and STILL not explained what "kickstarter" is, how YOU are associated with it and what we will see at that link.

I for one won't be clicking on that link.

And this forum is NOT dedicated to one "body style" of Elantra.
Look closer.

#8 ·
I'm sorry but it is real hard for me to NOT consider you a moron......or a spammer/scammer.

There are other "sub-forums" on this site that deal with other models.

Also.....I have asked you repeatedly to explain "the project" briefly right here in a text message......and you refuse.

And.....you have some nerve telling the rest of us what we "need" on the forums.

If I was moderator here, you would be gone after that last post.

#10 ·
Hi import,
Yes, it will be 3d printed in black as a base, depending on how much is raised for the cause, additional colors will be unlocked.

As for the fees from Kickstarter, it totally depends on how much is raised, it could be anywhere from 8% to 10%

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.