Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seems they don't. ake anything yet for my 2019. Just got the car last week and love it.
I have a 2019 black Limited
I wrote K&N to see if they were going to have one soon for the 2.0 and they said there isn't one....BUT, I did get this one off of Amazon for $299.

It'll be here in a couple days. I also picked up the Yonaka axle-back exhaust for $229. Should be fun.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Do you mind posting some cabin videos showing the exhaust noise level.. I am thinking of getting one from Yonaka, but wanna see how loud it potentially is in the cabin..

Thanks

I have a 2019 black Limited
I wrote K&N to see if they were going to have one soon for the 2.0 and they said there isn't one....BUT, I did get this one off of Amazon for $299.

It'll be here in a couple days. I also picked up the Yonaka axle-back exhaust for $229. Should be fun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah I can do that. Did you see this video on YT?

I'll take the video after I install the exhaust and the AEM CAI, which should all be here this week.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks

Yes.. I saw the video.. Nice sounding exhaust.. Not tinny, and not overly loud based on the video...

Yeah I can do that. Did you see this video on YT?

I'll take the video after I install the exhaust and the AEM CAI, which should all be here this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts