Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I finally got today a new silver Hyundai Elantra 2013 Limited Tech Package. I'm very happy with the car with the exception that I think the navigator touchscreen is not working like it should be.

Can you please, check this video which shows exactly what's going on when I'm using it.

Not sure how to embed videos in the forum. This is the link:

It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen and I'm not sure if that's normal or I should get use to it.

Has anyone experienced something like this with the Navigator touchscreen of your Elantra?

How sensible is the touchscreen of you navigator? I have the feeling that sometimes I have to push harder to make it work, I don't know if that's normal. It is not very sensitive to the fingers.

I appreciate any feedback.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen and I'm not sure if that's normal or I should get use to it.
The experience of others isn't really important here.
It is NOT working right and they should fix it.
(Nice demo. BTW!!)

There might be a "recalibration" proceedure that will help but if not, parts need to be changed. You should not have to live with that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased a 2013 Hyundai Elantra w/ Tech Package and the navigation system already has issues. The pair a phone feature doesn't exist whenever you start the process. No display screen appears at all. Another issue I'm having is whenever I connect my iphone through usb, I get connection errors.

Fortunately, the car is still under warranty and my local dealership will be replacing the whole unit for a new one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts