Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been looking for my first car under 20k and I’ve decided between a convertible and a car with a panoramic sunroof, I’m looking at the mustang/Camaro convertibles but it’s hard to find a non rental.

Then I found a 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT with only 8k miles for 21k with a nice screen and a huge panoramic sunroof. Why is it so cheap? A Toyota or Mazda with those features and milage would probably be closer to 26-30k.

Is there something I should be aware of choosing a Korean car over a Japanese?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’ve been looking for my first car under 20k and I’ve decided between a convertible and a car with a panoramic sunroof, I’m looking at the mustang/Camaro convertibles but it’s hard to find a non rental.

Then I found a 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT with only 8k miles for 21k with a nice screen and a huge panoramic sunroof. Why is it so cheap? A Toyota or Mazda with those features and milage would probably be closer to 26-30k.xvideos xnxx xxx

Is there something I should be aware of choosing a Korean car over a Japanese?
my issue got solved!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
You have probably already gone and purchased a car by now, but for posterity:

Hyundai is pricing their cars to undercut the major Japanese brands. Hyundai is well known for being a feature-rich vehicle at a bargain price. There are issues inherent with these lower margins, but it is still a solid car with a GREAT price-point. I put almost 70k miles on my 2017 in about 3yrs, so I drove the crap out of it and it still kept asking for more. I also averaged over 40mpg one every tank after the first one for the entire time I had the car, and even had one where I was at 46mpg for the tank average.

I actually liked it so much, I went with a 2020 Elantra Sport after the 2017 met the back end of a Dodge pickup at less than 10mph and was totaled. I got smart though, I made sure the new car has the Braking Assist to avoid that type of accident in the future. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts