Elantra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are in the market for a midsize SUV, and we recently test drove a 2019 Santa Fe and absolutely loved it. We'd primarily been considering a 2017 CRV. I want to justify the new car purchase of the Hyundai, which would cost about $6k more than a 2 year old CRV. I know Hyundai has come a long way improving reliability, but does it compete with the Honda's and Toyota's? Basically, I'm asking for your help in justifying buying a new Santa Fe, ha.

·
Banned
4 Posts
My wife and I are in the market for a midsize SUV, and we recently test drove a 2019 Santa Fe and absolutely loved it. We'd primarily been considering a 2017 CRV. I want to justify the new car purchase of the Hyundai, which would cost about $6k more than a 2 year old CRV. I know Hyundai has a+ homework calculator Unified Class come a long way improving reliability, but does it compete with the Honda's and Toyota's? Basically, I'm asking for your help in justifying buying a new Santa Fe, ha.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a 2017 Elantra GL wiht 98,000km and its been fantastic.. and also bought new a 2019 Santa Fe 2.0T Preferred and also fantastic.. No issues and the plan is to keep them both for 15Y and hoping for min 300,000km.. Thats the plan!.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts