Elantra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Paris Motor Show 2012 commences later this month, Hyundai and Kia will be previewing two new models of their three door hatchbacks. Out of these one will be a 2014 Kia Pro_cee'd and the other a 2014 Hyundai i30, also known as Elantra GT. Where i30 is concerned, this will be a three door, athletic vehicle with Hyundai's fluidic sculpture. It will be seen with longer front doors giving it an elongated stance.

A new black, hexagonal front grille, sporty looking fog lamps, LED daytime light strips are seen in the front while lower bumpers, sculpted fog lamps and a wider rear design are prominent at the rear of the i30. 16 inch alloy wheels complete its appearance. Engine will include a choice of four engines and five power outputs mated to a six speed manual and automatic transmissions. A U-II 1.6 liter engine will be capable of 128 PS with auto emissions at 97g/km. This vehicle is exclusively being introduced for European markets.

Kia Pro_cee'd three door hatchback is expected to go on sale in the UK by spring 2013 after it makes its debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. Gasoline options will include a 98 hp 1.4 liter four or a 133 hp 1.6 liter with turbodiesel offering 89 hp and 126 hp respectively.
For more information, scroll down.

http://www.rushlane.com/hyundai-elantra-next-gen-ready-for-paris-along-with-kia-pro_ceed-1245510.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts