Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,,
My customers is looking to buy a 2010 Hyundai Elantra.

My customers drive on a busy highway to work, filled with speeding big trucks. My customers want a car that my customers can get on the highway, and take off, rain or snow MS908P. My customers have been told that refers to "horsepower", but my customers is not sure if all HP numbers mean the same thing on different cars.

Do you think an Elantra will serve my customers well?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone,,
My customers is looking to buy a 2010 Hyundai Elantra.

My customers drive on a busy highway to work, filled with speeding big trucks. My customers want a car that my customers can get on the highway, and take mobdro.bio/ luckypatcher.tips/ www.kodi.bio/ off, rain or snow MS908P. My customers have been told that refers to "horsepower", but my customers is not sure if all HP numbers mean the same thing on different cars.

Do you think an Elantra will serve my customers well?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you my issue has bee solved,....

·
Registered
1 Posts
This DOHC 16-valve 1.6 L unit produced 113 hp (84 kW) at 6000 rpm and could push the Elantra to 60 mph (97 km/h) in 9.5 seconds. The quarter-mile (0.4 km) run took 17.1 seconds and produced 80 mph (129 km/h). Top speed was 116 mph (187 km/h). Shareit app vidmate app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts