Elantra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wouldn't hold me breath. If it was a presale and not built yet it'll take weeks for that plus shipping.
If it was already built and shipped but sitting at port that's a different story.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My dealer had their truck delivery list hung on the wall in the sales office and it showed every new vehicle they were going to get in a 6 month time frame (June through the end of December). I picked my car off of it (not what I wanted, but as close as I was going to get for 3-4 months as far as the sales manager believed). My car was scheduled 26 days out on Oct 23rd, arrived a day early, and they asked for me to wait until the next day so they could get it ready for me. So I did receive it on both the day promised and the date on the sheet. Although it had 8 miles on it.

I test drove a different car the day I ordered mine (at a different dealership) that only had 4 miles on it when I got in. I never thought I would and can't believe I did, but I was actually somewhat upset it had "so many" miles on it. I never thought I was that kind of person.

My 2022 Elantra SEL premium is my 3rd "brand new" car and I swore I'd never buy another after the last one, but what do you do when the 2021 is more expensive than a base model 2022 and the 2020 is only 1400 less than that?

I used to make fun of people that bought a v6 mustang only for the reason that the v8 of the same model cost 1500 more... if you want it, why is $20-$30 a month going to stop you? So the 2022 is what I got.

(Not eeally sure how I got here from answering the OP's question...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts