Elantra Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Get winter tires. It dramatically improves the safety and stability of the 2013 Elentra driving in winter conditions.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Elantra Luxury Sedan
16 Posts
I have installed Nitto brand SN2 205 55R 16N 91T winter tires with steel 16" wheels on my 2020 Elantra Luxury sedan. I'm very satisfied with the performance and quietness.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Which hyundai do you have? Im trying to decide whether to get snow tires for my hyundai elantra or get a vehicle with AWD, what do you think is the better option
Like previous posts have indicated...It's all about the tires. If you want good winter performance then you need winter tires. I have two sets of tires for my vehicles. Hankook Winter IPikes are my favorite. Followed by the General Altimax Arctic 12 which is a very similar tire. My wifes AWD Kona has the Generals (Studded). That thing will not get stuck. My '15 Elantra Sedan will get the same but not studded. I expect this to perform just as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2016 Elantra,with manual trans. Just get a decent winter tire, I live on a steep hill on a road that isn't plowed often, Have yet to be stopped. Blizzaks are excellent, use that as a base line and you can't go wrong.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts