Elantra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Elantra hybrid limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from PA. With used car prices high... I did something I said I would never do; buy a new car. 2021 Hyundai elantra hybrid limited. I have some questions on cleaning and care. I figured this is a good place to come for answers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am from PA. With used car prices high... I did something I said I would never do; buy a new car. 2021 Hyundai elantra hybrid limited. I have some questions on cleaning and care. I figured this is a good place to come for answers.
Hi! Much like you, I thought I'd never buy a new car.. And much like you, I just bought a 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid Limited :D Not sure I know much more than you yet with less than 4,000 miles on the clock but I'll keep you posted if anything big happens. How's yours holding up so far? Any issues/quirks?

·
Registered
2021 Elantra hybrid limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi! Much like you, I thought I'd never buy a new car.. And much like you, I just bought a 2022 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid Limited :D Not sure I know much more than you yet with less than 4,000 miles on the clock but I'll keep you posted if anything big happens. How's yours holding up so far? Any issues/quirks?
Only 1,600 miles on mine. No issues or quirks yet. I average around 54-56 MPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.