Elantra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey everyone. just thought I would introduce myself, i'm shaun. I will be getting my 2014 elantra pretty soon. I have been test driving a lot of cars this week because I have an insurance check coming in, and since I will finally be able to afford a new car for a change, i'm going to get one. I have always had a ford or chevy, but I figured I would check out some other brands too. glad I did. I tested a lot of great cars, but I was actually really shocked at how much I liked the elantra. my mother was the one who suggested checking out the elantra in the first place. what can I say, I guess mom knows best. I was also surprised at how roomy it felt inside compared to other cars that were about the same size. looks more expensive than it is too. plus, I really like that desert bronze color. anyway, i'm rambling so i'll shut up now. glad to be here.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Shaun, welcome! I'll be picking up our 2014 Elantra Coupe later today. It's a great car. Enjoy the ride and don't forget to share some pics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts