Elantra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2013 Elantra Limited today. Hope my avatar posts. 18,700 miles, fully loaded, for $12,500. Chose this car over the Veloster Remix I went there to look at. The Veloster is more cool (however, the base engine SUCKS), but the Elantra offered way more features for less money. Happy with it, although I may throw some tints on it to make it a little more sexy and custom. Might want to do a sub and possibly different wheels, but perhaps not. So...thought I'd join this group, as I do with every car I buy...groups like this have saved my ass and saved me money more than once.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all you good folks reading this. I hope that you are all in good health and having great days. I also recently purchased my first Elantra. Mine is not nearly so nice as most of the ones I see around here. It is a 2000 and has a good bit of body damage, and the rear windows don't work, but at least it ran for most of the last year. I bought it from a friend who had to sell it due to health problems that prevent them from driving. I did not ask too many questions before I bought it because of the conditions under which I bought it, and the fact that I am so dirt poor that I was just glad to have a car that ran, after my 19 year old Chevy S-10 literally fell apart when the frame rusted straight through. I am now trying to troubleshoot leaks in both the coolant, and power steering systems on my new old Elantra 2000 2.0L 4cyl. I don't have money, and I don't have knowledge. I am in trouble. help....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts