Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Technology Package seems to be something a lot of current and future Elantra Coupe owners are talking about.

Use this thread to discuss the Technology Package. Things you may discuss are:

- Pro's and Con's
- How it can be improved
- Price; Does it cost too much? Is it a good deal?

Etc...

From Hyundai:

Technology Package Features:

• Navigation system with 7-inch screen
  • Rearview camera
  • 360-watt premium audio with external amplifier
  • Dual automatic temperature control with CleanAir Ionizer and Auto Defogging System
  • Automatic headlights
  • Proximity Key with electronic push button start and immobilizer

Price: $2,350

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think for 2350 its not a bad deal. It would be better at $2000 though. The features included are all useful and definitely add some luxury to the car.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think for 2350 its not a bad deal. It would be better at $2000 though. The features included are all useful and definitely add some luxury to the car.

$2000 price would be better. It will make the package more attractive to a wider range of people looking to own an Elantra.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm curious why the Tech package DOESN'T come the auto-dimming mirror? Nice tech feature that's available on lesser trims...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Things to improve would be better rerouting option and quicker reroutes. A real time traffic information on the GPS instead of having to press the Sirius NavTraffic button. Auto dimming features and better stereo...

·
Registered
124 Posts
My Father had a 2012 Limited with the Technology Package. All it had was a Rear View Camera, GPS and a 360 Watt Amplifier. Upgraded Speakers. Did not have a Subwoofer. The Amplifier sat in the trunk. On the Passenger side. Somewhere by the wheel well.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'd like to see the iDevice integration be more responsive. Track changes are slower than I'd like. On the iPod/iPhone itself you can change instantly, but through the steering wheel there is couple second delay (wired or bluetooth). My only issue. Other than that it works very well for me. I don't use the navigation very much and I generally map out my route ahead of time via Google Maps etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts