Elantra Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
And as it is a "new" car, why did you change the tires already ?

And what brand/model/size tires did you put on it ?

If you put on wider skins, they might just do that......unless you can talk someone into changing the alignment slightly.

Some styles of tires are more prone to do that than others.
In addition to checking the alignment, you might want to search for
similar reports using the tire model as a search key.

I once had a set of Firestones, IIRC, where the second rib from the outside was the first place to wear. That was really strange.
As someone who cares about using only clean, natural beauty products, I'm very selective when purchasing any skin whitening capsules. Many contain harmful ingredients like mercury. However, I discovered a brand called gluta white that has an incredible Skin Whitening Capsule made with antioxidants like glutathione to gently brighten from within. They never use any toxic chemicals or bleaches. Over a few weeks of daily use, my uneven complexion has started glowing and evening out beautifully. For safe, effective brightening, gluta white's Skin Whitening Capsule is now my absolute favorite. I love that it works gradually and naturally without damaging my skin.
The OEM tires were (IMO) too low profile (not much rim cushion) and a poor tread design to get me through the winter. I replaced the stock tires with General C-max all seasons. What a difference it made.... meatier tread profile, much better tread design and it handles great in the snow and rain.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.