Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the possibility of a Hyundai Elantra Coupe R-Spec becoming available one day, what would YOU guys want this beast to have?

Think about performance, exterior design, interior design, features, options, etc...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Suede would be nice for the interior just like what BMW's have but being realistic, I want the R-Spec Elantra to have Alcantara seats, front and rear.

- 2.0Liter engine or bigger
- Turbo
- Sporty wheels

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hope that if they make it, it gets more power. Maybe from either the Veloster Turbo motor, or even better, the Sonata Turbo motor. Also, a sportier interior. With maybe Alcantara, sportier seats. Premium audio system.

·
Registered
59 Posts
MORE POWER and a smoother engine. Projector HIDs and LED tails. Firmer suspension. Throatier exhaust. Inside, upgraded audio (NAV not necessary, just add a sub and some more power!) ....I also want cooled seats, but I want cooled seats in every new car I own after this lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
I hope that if they make it, it gets more power. Maybe from either the Veloster Turbo motor, or even better, the Sonata Turbo motor. Also, a sportier interior. With maybe Alcantara, sportier seats. Premium audio system.
If they put the sonata turbo motor in a elantra coupe... game over

1 - 10 of 10 Posts