Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm not only new to the forums but I bought a 2014 Elantra Coupe about a month ago and as a new owner of a new car I thought I would search the net to see what other elantra people were up to. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any kits out there for a coupe? I've had problems finding kits in general for this car but when I do find something its almost always in reference to the sedan.

Are there any sites out there or places you guys have had luck finding kits?
I've seen this guy on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN60y40Dbs0 ( except that is a 2011), so I am bewildered that there is nothing for the 2014 coupe because the car has great lines, I'd think a body kit company would be all over this car.

Any help would be nice!

·
Registered
4 Posts
In for any responses. I've been eyeing up the Elantra Sedans trying to give the distance between the wheel wells a quick comparison - to see if sedans skirts would match up to coupes skirts... but so far I haven't had any definitive luck. :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
In for any responses. I've been eyeing up the Elantra Sedans trying to give the distance between the wheel wells a quick comparison - to see if sedans skirts would match up to coupes skirts... but so far I haven't had any definitive luck. :p
There is the Tuix kit for the coupe and seems that's only available in South Korea

·
Registered
171 Posts
For the American market, the Coupe's have been discontinued (2014 was the last year) which may lead to a lack of aftermarket support for items like body kits.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've seen a couple of nice looking ones come up on ebay from time to time. I don't know what the quality would be like when you actually receive it though. Some of those ebay kits aren't the best quality and fit poorly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts