Elantra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased Elantra 2022 Premium trim Package. While watching some of the YouTube reviews it was shown that when blind spot warning or changing lanes the dash would change to show the camera view of the side of the car. This was one of the reasons I went this this trim level because it was shown in the reviews that any Elantra SEL with the minimum of the convenience package or above would have this feature. In fact, I watched it work. Now I get my car and for some reason it doesn't work as stated at all. I'm thinking perhaps does this feature have to be turned on in the settings for it to work as described. I've only been able to drive it about 20 miles so far. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? It can't just on the limited version, can it??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just purchased Elantra 2022 Premium trim Package. While watching some of the YouTube reviews it was shown that when blind spot warning or changing lanes the dash would change to show the camera view of the side of the car. This was one of the reasons I went this this trim level because it was shown in the reviews that any Elantra SEL with the minimum of the convenience package or above would have this feature. In fact, I watched it work. Now I get my car and for some reason it doesn't work as stated at all. I'm thinking perhaps does this feature have to be turned on in the settings for it to work as described. I've only been able to drive it about 20 miles so far. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? It can't just on the limited version, can it??
I just joined this forum did you ever find the answer to this. I am looking at the limited.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just joined this forum did you ever find the answer to this. I am looking at the limited.
I have never received an answer that clears this issue. All I know is what you are looking for is BVM or Blind Spot Video Monitoring. Exactly how you get this feature seems to be a mystery. I drove a $40,000 Limited Sonata with it. I have the 2022 Elantra SEL with convenance package and premium package and I do not have it. I think you need to have the video camera system that shows everything around the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok Thank going to test drive a limited this weekend if it arrives, not putting money down till a see and drive one. is this forum very active? I do not see a lot of current post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts