Elantra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What customers said is the best feedback for the manufacturers. No matter recognitions, criticisms, suggestions, are all precious for the company. From another perspective, these opinions on the Construction Equipment are also the most immediate and the most persuasive publicity.

One of the Bauma China 2016 exhibition visitors, Mr. Huang said, “I tend to notice the details about theconstruction equipment. If all of the details are with good quality, this equipment must be good. For example, SANY Reach Stacker SRSC45H8A is really a very product. The high-quality craft structure part tyre rim of SRSC45H8A impressed me a lot. Port Machinery In the respect of quality, SANY is always the best. We hope SANY continue to set a good example for the whole industry.”

Another visitor Mr. Wang said, “I love SANY Palfingerknuckle crane SPK12000 so much. It definitely deserves the title of No.1 brand in China. Crane Trucks No matter the appearance design, product performance layouts, or welding process, have reached the world class level. And also the red and black collocation is very chic.”

“I am very interested in SANY SY306-6 concrete Mixer Truck. Its structural layout is more reasonable, and it is also very good in the respect of energy saving and mission reduction.” Mr. Zhao said so.

The recognition and expectation from customers are the best support for SANY. Construction Crane Of course, SANY will, just as customers said, continue to be the best example in the heavy industry, and continue to contribute the best Made in China to the world.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts