Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great haul of Communist China: Incredible collection of Private Supercars worth more than $50M

# 1

A jaw-dropping haul of more than 80 supercars worth around $50million lines up on the starting grid of Shanghai's F1 track

# 2

A $4million Bugatti Veyron Super Sport and a £2million Pagani Zonda Cinque

# 3

A $1million Ferrari Enzo followed by a black Bugatti Veyron Super Sport and a white Ferrari 599 GTO. 1,600 supercars were sold in China last year a 100 per cent increase on 2010

# 4

Two Bugatti Veyron Super Sports each capable of a staggering 268mph and worth a combined $8million lead a a Pagani Zonda, Koenigsegg Agera, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari 599 GTO around the track

·
Registered
174 Posts
I dont think they participate in donating yet. The way i see it is that they are trying to build up their country to be strong and powerful. Trying to compare with the U.S. Personally I think even these pictures was to show how well off they are and how well they are doing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I never realized China would have a collection like that. To me it always seems like China tends to show off their military equipment and what not. more on the political side i guess. Back on topic that is a nice collection though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts