Elantra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, well some moron decided to hit my car while I was in the store and instead of doing the right thing and you know waiting there, he took off. So I come out of the store to find the front passenger side light basically demolished(there is no way a grocery cart can do that kind of damage). So now I find myself needing a new set of headlights for my '96 Chevy Lumina, do you guys know of any decent brands that are rather cheap(money is a bit of an issue) that would be good. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys, well some moron decided to hit my car while I was in the store and instead of doing the right thing and you know waiting there, he took off. So I come out of the store to find the front passenger side light basically demolished(there is no way a grocery cart can do that kind of damage). So now I find myself needing a new set of headlights for my '96 Chevy Lumina, do you guys know of any decent brands that are rather cheap(money is a bit of an issue) that would be good. Thanks in advance guys.
Googling 96 Lumina Headlights is probably the easiest way to shop. Some junk yard will probably have them for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts