Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to have an aftermarket amp and subwoofer installed In my 2017 Elantra GT factory radio is not navigation or backup camera equipped, will this void my warranty or cause an issue with my lease freemen?

·
Registered
44 Posts
As long as it's done correctly, then no, it will not affect your warranty. If they try to tell you it does, then make them prove it, because they can't. ;)

But on behalf of the normal population, please don't be one of those idiots who annoys everyone around you with your bumping crap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love listening to rap, so I have a 15-inch subwoofer. I installed a stereo in my car - the car sounded much better. But in order for the sound in the car to sound clear and how you would like, you need to take the time and choose a good subwoofer see the TreeThugger review. I have a powerful 15 "subwoofer in my car that also offers amazing sound reproduction and low notes, as well as a 2.5" high temperature 4-layer copper voice coil. The shell is a high-performance foam pad that allows the woofer to create a low-frequency, low-frequency response. I am very pleased with the sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts