Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2021 Hyundai Elantra SEL a few months ago and it is time for my first oil change but I can't find what oil filter I am supposed to use for it. It is Korean built, I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra SE 2.0L 6MT
20 Posts
order it from rockauto.com. it'll show you the oem filter options. or go to autozone and ask for an oil change kit for your specific model

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got a 2021 Hyundai Elantra SEL a few months ago and it is time for my first oil change but I can't find what oil filter I am supposed to use for it. It is Korean built, I don't know if that makes a difference or not.
Walmart sells a factory Hyundai oil filter for $5.95 plus you can use their Super Tech full synthetic oil (5 qts) for about $15 for a total cost of about $21 for the oil change. I've been doing this every 4-5k miles since buying my Elantra. 141000 miles and no oil consumption.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Kvin I just got a new 2021 Elantra myself and I cant seem to find what oil filter it takes either, any luck on your search and if so what make and part number was the filter?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts