Elantra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Elantra and am using an iPhone SE with my Bluetooth. When a call comes in, it shows the number instead of the name. Is this a problem with my phone, the IOS operating system with my phone, or the Bluetooth settings? I previously had an iPhone 4S, but I believe it was after I upgraded to IOS 9 that I noticed the caller id showing the number instead of the name. So I am inclined to believe it's a problem with IOS 9. Can anybody give me any help?

·
Registered
5 Posts
The iphone platform is responsible for easily 9 out of 10 bluetooth/handsfree concerns. especially once upgraded to 9.0. there are however audio system updates available from the dealer from time to time, depending on audio unit/year/model. these updates often solve minor annoyances such as what you're describing. you could however, try pairing another known good phone (preferably android based since these cause far fewer problems) and see if the problem persists or if its just your phone/OS causing wonky results with the audio unit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts