Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here has a base model Elantra and loves it? I have a base model and I couldn't get happier! I mean,I would have liked bluetooth and automatic headlights,but other then that,this is all the car I need at a great price and an unbeatable warranty!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, newbie here. Great forum!

My 2013 GT is the base model and I love it. Was almost going to buy a 2013-fully loaded, but price was over my budget.
I'm happy with mine, the sound system is great (I'm an Audio-Visual Engineer) and the base tech is fine for me. The blue lights coming from the interior electronics looks cool too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have had mine for a little over 6 months now and cannot complain. Love the car.
If I had to be picky, it does lack throttle response, although, I have never driven a car with a fly by wire throttle (ETC) that doesn't have a slight lag when you put your foot down.
Sound system is great, handles well, and the interior at night is gorgeous (Love those blue lights!)
All in all, great car. Love it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my 2016 elantra gt base model in February and I love the car, it has plenty of things that I wanted without buying the upgraded models, the only thing I did so far was change the speakers , now the stereo really sounds good , at 1500 miles I changed the oil and used full synthetic Quaker state and installed a factory filter it seems like the engine is quieter now that I got the factory oil out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts