Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone recommend an aftermarket radio for a 2016 Elantra? Back in the day I used to put in Kenwood or Alpine, been out of audio upgrades for a while but need something better than the stock radio

thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Go to Crutchfield.com. I bought a JVC double din unit and with their low priced installation kit that included a new plastic trim piece, and wire harness adaptor, I was able to install the stereo in less than an hour. It almost looks factory after I set the display color to blue to match the interior lights. You'd be amazed at how much better the factory speakers sound with a head unit that has a little more power. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've just ordered the Kenwood DMX706S and two sets of these Infinity speakers to replace the factory sets. I have the same head unit in my 2012 Corvette. It sounds awesome and has all the features I need. Crutchfield supplies EVERYTHING you will need for the install. Like Ray said...install is a breeze.

Edit: If you order from crutchfield get the prewire service...this makes the install even easier. You may have to call or chat with them to get it added to your cart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts