Elantra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I was shopping for a new car with a few makes and models in mind, but Hyundai Elantra wasn't one of them. Due to the car shortage, I wound up casting my net a bit farther and found myself at a Hyundai dealer, where I fell in love with a black 2022 Elantra. One week and 650 miles later, I still love it! So here I am on the owners' forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
A late welcome! I find that the Hyundai-Forums dot com website seems pretty active...fyi
I recently got a 22 Elantra NLine and LOVE it. What a difference from my 13 Elantra GLS...3rd Hyundai... Take care of it and it will take care of you. Hyundai really seems to be good with any warranty items needed. FYI. Hope your experience is as good as all of mine have been.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A late welcome! I find that the Hyundai-Forums dot com website seems pretty active...fyi
I recently got a 22 Elantra NLine and LOVE it. What a difference from my 13 Elantra GLS...3rd Hyundai... Take care of it and it will take care of you. Hyundai really seems to be good with any warranty items needed. FYI. Hope your experience is as good as all of mine have been.
Thank you
Pam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts