Elantra Forum banner

2022 dashboard display customization?

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cbd 
#1 ·
Hi, just bought a 2022 elantra sel premium Saturday, after never having even ridden in an elantra before and it is amazing!

I've never driven a car with the speedometer on the left before and I must say it is extremely annoying when trying to find my speed while driving. I also haven't been in a car without a digital speed number on the dash somewhere since 2006.

Is there anyway to change the look of the dashboard panel? Are they widgets that can be swapped out? I mean changing the driving mode does it, is there a menu setting I missed? Or a pcm upgrade to change it? (Do they call it a pcm?)

Also, is anyone aware of a place that sells panel replacements for the silly circle next to the driver's mirror? (At first I thought it was an NFC sensor for starting the car with a smart card/phone instead of the key...)

Planning on keeping this one for at least 10 years, so I am interested in customization options.

Thanks for any advice!

White Automotive design Grey Gauge Speedometer

White Light Automotive design Speedometer Plant

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.