Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a problem for a while where I will get home or at work and locked the car with the remote. Occasionally I will go to leave and press the button on the door handle and it will beep and lock, as if it wasn't locked at all. I thought I wasn't locking it myself so I started paying better attention that it was locked by checking the door handle and yet once in a while I would come out and the driver door would be unlocked. Last night someone stole everything in my car. Has anyone else experienced this unlocking issue? Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've had a problem for a while where I will get home or at work and locked the car with the remote. Occasionally I will go to leave and press the button on the door handle and it will beep and lock, as if it wasn't locked at all. I thought I wasn't locking it myself so I started reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker paying better attention that it was locked by checking the door handle and yet once in a while I would come out and the driver door would be unlocked. Last night someone stole everything in my car. Has anyone else experienced this unlocking issue? Thanks,

my issue got solved!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
my issue got solved!!

What was it?

I turned off my hands free trunk unlock because I'd walk out at night and my trunk would be open and I know I didn't stand there long enough for the four beeps before it opens and I know I didn't hit the button because you have to hold it down for 3-5 seconds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts