Elantra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I just purchased a 2017 Elantra Limited with the Tech package and the Smart Trunk will not work. I can open the Trunk using the button on the Key Fob only. It shows the Smart Trunk box checked on the display between the Tach and the Speedometer displays, and it shows it on my WindowSticker as being a included option
( See pictures )
After locking the doors, walking away from the car and returning after a few minutes with the key fob, it doesn't beep or do anything other than remain closed. Fuse issue or ????
Any suggestions would be appreciated?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am waiting for someone to reply to this thread. I have the exact same issue with my 2017 Elantra. I bought the car brand new and the automatic trunk worked fine until recently. I have checked all the fuses and anything else I could think of and haven't found a solution.
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for replying...
I purchased my 2017 two weeks ago and it was sold as is, and of course I didn't even know this was a feature it had until after I'd already signed the paperwork. So I can have it put in the shop on my dime to have them check why... at who knows how much.. I've tried to Google solutions and I found was these that I'll attach a picture of.. but in my case none of them helped... maybe they will for you.
If u find a solution I'd appreciate you letting me know..
Thanks !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts