Elantra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - new to the forum and I'm torn on which car to get.... I have 2 amazing offers that I'm having trouble picking from.

2016 GT - used with 11k miles, flawless, and fully loaded with 8" navigation (w carplay/android auto), leather, pano roof, remainder of the 5 yr/60k bumper to bumper, etc... I can get it for $13,900 plus tax and tag - the sales manager was a jerk so I filed a complaint with corporate and the general manager made me a great offer :)

2017 SE - New has the tech package... so the heated seats, dual zone climate control, 7" LCD with apple car play/android auto, cloth seats, etc... I can get this one for $14800 plus tax and tag.

Any thoughts? I'm leaning towards the GT since it has more options and probably a better resale value... but I did like the ride and interior of the '17 a little better and it has full factory warranty. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all - new to the forum and I'm torn on which car to get.... I have 2 amazing offers that I'm having trouble picking from.

2016 GT - used with 11k miles, flawless, and fully loaded with 8" navigation (w carplay/android auto), leather, pano roof, remainder of the 5 yr/60k bumper to bumper, etc... I can get it for $13,900 plus tax and tag - the sales manager was a jerk so I filed a complaint with corporate and the general manager made me a great offer :)

2017 SE - New has the tech package... so the heated seats, dual zone climate control, 7" LCD with apple car play/android auto, cloth seats, etc... I can get this one for $14800 plus tax and tag.

Any thoughts? I'm leaning towards the GT since it has more options and probably a better resale value... but I did like the ride and interior of the '17 a little better and it has full factory warranty. Thanks!
I just walked away with a 2017 about 2 hours ago...and let me tell you, I do NOT regret it at all! I got the limited sedan though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts