Elantra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, we have a 2017 Elantra gl that we love to the tune of we put 32K miles on it in first year. The rear tires are at the wear indicators and so we would like to put better than the LOUD oem tires that it came with (Nexen npriz). We live in the NW so all seasons are a must! Thanks for suggestions

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all, we have a 2017 Elantra gl that we love to the tune of we put 32K miles on it in first year. The rear tires are at the wear indicators and so we would like to put better than the LOUD oem tires that it came with (Nexen npriz). We live in the NW so all seasons are a must! Thanks for suggestions
I'd go to Tire Rack, go to your size or your make and model, check out the tires. TR has a quickie questionnaire which supposedly filters your driving conditions and will come up with a tire for you. I have found it less than helpful but I've been studying tires for decades now.

You'll certainly want something good in the wet. I find the spider charts in the tire comparisons to be very helpful in cutting through the data.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts