Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks I am new.
I have a used 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Last July my cylinders were misfiring. After figuring that out, I had ALL the ignition coils and ALL the sparkplugs replaced. I drove it down and back from Charleston SC with NO problems and it has been driving fine.. until probably 2-3 weeks ago? I started to have a bit more rough idling and driving... and it started to sputter again and this past Sunday turned it on and again it was sputtering and the check engine light came on again.... I checked it with my computer diagnostic thing and sure enough Cylinder one misfired again.. Ironically it is kind of running fine .. no major problems.. the check engine light was on and so I took it in to have the original garage look again at it (since they did the work and it should have been guaranteed) and so as part of the diagnostics.. swapped 1 and 2 with 3 and 4.. (like I did last time). Now if Cylinder one again misfired the mechanic said that it probably would be the fuel injector...?????

Thoughts? Does this sound about right?
Why would that fail.. is it a problem in 2017s? Is it a problem with the Gas I am using?? (I use an 86 octane (Kroger). I have heard that "KROGER GAS IS BAD" although I have used it for years and yes before that I had a Honda 98 no problems.. but with a newer car.. perhaps I should be putting the higher octane in it more???

Thoughts? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having a somewhat intermittent starting issue with my car. It basically starts up for a second then dies down. Usually on the second try it starts up fine. This issue has been intermittent now for probably a year or two. It's difficult to pinpoint the exact start time because it is so intermittent, but it does seem to be occurring more frequently.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having a somewhat intermittent starting issue with my car. It basically starts up for a second then dies down. Usually on the second try it starts up fine. This issue หมวกกันน็อค has been intermittent now for probably a year or two. It's difficult to pinpoint the exact start time because it is so intermittent, but it does seem to be occurring more frequently.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are two main ways that your injectors can go bad. The first is for them to become clogged, dirty, or unresponsive. When this happens not enough fuel enters into your Elantra’s combustion chamber. The other way is if the injectors are leaking. When they leak, they can really do some damage. Shareit vidmate

·
Registered
1 Posts
ThopTV for Windows Highlights

This application has got some exceptionally brilliant highlights that are appealing to for all intents and purposes each individual. Coming up next are a portion of the highlights that you hope to discover from utilizing the application.

More than 5,000 channels to look over. There is an assortment of channels through which you can browse.

You can watch your preferred motion pictures as you have a wide scope of channels to look over.

ThopTV for PC has additionally some music channels. So this implies you will tune in to your preferred music from the application. You simply need to put on your headphones and simply sail to your universe of music.

There are more than 3,000 motion pictures accessible. The database for the application has got a wide range of motion pictures.

With 3,000 motion pictures you can be certain that practically 50% of the motion pictures there could be your top picks. You can never turn out badly with this application as your diversion box is completely stacked.

The application gives you the alternative of deciding to tune in to sounds and watch motion pictures with their captions as well.

So it doesn't make a difference where you are or where you are from, you will simply see any language due to the utilization of the captions.

It is anything but difficult to download and utilize the application. Again the application bolsters any android gadget. It makes it a perfect application for any motion picture and music devotees.

A visit stage where you can converse with others. The application's visit include empowers you to converse with others who are additionally utilizing the application.

You can make companions directly through the application who could end up being exceptionally useful in your life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts