Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning,

I am new to the site and if I am posting in the wrong area, moderators please move the post as needed.

I recently bought my daughter a new 2016 Elantra for graduation. Unfortunately it does not come with a spare tire and the tools to change a flat tire. I would like to pick up a spare and the tool kit to put in the truck (there is a indention where a small doughnut spare and tools would fit). My question is what years elantras (or other models) spare will fit this car? There are a lot of wrecking yards in the area so I'm sure I'll be able to find something that will work. Just wanted to ask if anyone knew what year/model spare tire and tool kit will work.

If this has been asked and answered previously, please forgive me for asking again. I didn't find anything about it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can lend.

·
Registered
171 Posts
There a couple places you can check: the tire label (drivers door area) or the owners manual might specify what is the correct tire size for a temporary spare. You may also want to look into using a full sized spare (same size as what's is on the car now) to make process more appealing, assuming space allows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts