Elantra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hyundai unwraped the new Elantra for 2014, the unveiling comes to us courtesy of Hyundais Korean Facebook page, this is the domestic version of the Elantra called the Avante, but the vehicles are identical here and there.

The new Elantra is slightly longer and includes styling updates to the bumpers, fog lamps and front grill. Elantra also gets new 17-inch rims, projection headlamps and LED daytime running lights.

The new Elantra drops its 1.8 I4 in favour of a downsized 1.6-liter 126-horsepower engine returning fuel economy figures of 5.4 L/100km in Manual. Paired with an automatic the Elantra will do 6.2 L/100km.

Inside, shoppers will see new ventilated seats, a 3.5-inch screen and Smart Parking Assistance.

Hyundai had this to say: “Aiming to further strengthen its presence in one of the world’s most competitive segments, the updated Elantra incorporates a refreshed design and improved product features”

What do you guys think about the refresh?

·
Registered
363 Posts
i love what they did to the lower front fascia, i think the newly shaped fog lights flow much better with the body lines, especially with the front fenders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts